So the lovely Becca nominated me for the fun questions tag! You all should check out her blog because she writes some really good blog posts. I see Becca as one of my blogging friends; we always comment on each others posts and make sure we are both okay it’s so cute. You can click on her name to see her wonderful blog.
1) When is your birthday? (You don’t have to include the year if you don’t want to.)
25th October 1996
2) What are your three favourite colours?
Duck egg, pale pink and white
3) What are your three favourite quotes?
‘You never know when you will be seeing someone for the last time.’
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’
‘Hard times will always reveal true friends.’
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Hmm yes and no. I go through spells where I will watch every single video of my favourite Youtubers and then I go through spells where I don’t go on it at all.
5) What are your three favourite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Waterloo road but it has finished now *cry*, One born every minute and Britain’s got talent
6) What are three qualities you like in a best friend?
- Being honest- if they ever have a problem then to come to me and talk to me straight away, however also being honest if I look bad in something
- Trust- they have to keep to their promises and not go gossiping about every single secret you tell them
- To be myself around them- I think this is very important, you have to feel comfortable around them and both be able to act stupid in front of one another
7) Do you like your name?
Yes, I have said this before and thought I was being big headed. ‘Maria’ is a name that is heard of however it isn’t too common
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Oooh this is quite hard! I have never thought about this before. I quite like the name Bella.
9) What is your fantasy dream?
To travel around the world and earn lots of money! However also to get my blog well known
10) Do you wear makeup?
Yes, my boyfriend tells me I don’t need to wear it but I just feel so much better about myself when I have it on
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
Romance. I love romance novels! I have no idea what the title would be though
12) What makes you cry?
When I am really angry, when I get stressed and seeing the compare the meerkat adverts without Oleg in
13) What makes you angry?
People who lie and when people make plans with you but then let you down
14) What makes you happy?
Sunshine- spring is one of my favourite seasons and when it starts to become warmer I start to feel so much better about myself
Making someone else happy- for example if I surprise my boyfriend with something and then see him really happy because of it, it makes me feel really happy
Reading- if I am attached to a book and I read it day after day non stop, it makes me happy because I just get really connected to it
15) What is “Fangirling?”
When someone is obsessed with a person or character and non stop talks about them
16) What are your 3 favourite snacks?
Cookies, crisps and dunkers haha! I am really un healthy and need to start getting healthier
17) What are your 3 favourite foods?
Lasagne, pasta and chips
18) What are your three favourite drinks?
Water, Summer fruits Oasis and j20
19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I am an 18 year old student studying A levels in my second year, Textiles, Media and ict. I have a boyfriend who I have been with for nearly a year who is my best friend. I want to be a graphic designer when I leave college and I have a huge interest in make up an fashion.
20) What are 10 random facts about you?
- I used to have swimming lessons for about 7 years and I got awarded life guarding certificates
- I love taking photo’s as I enjoy photography
- I have only ever been abroad once and that was to Barcelona in January this year
- I am going to a Ynot festival this year (my first ever festival)
- Tanya Burr got me into make up etc.
- I have a huge phobia of bees and wasps
- I do believe that everything happens for a reason
- I get sooo stressed about unnecessary stuff by just over thinking
- At the moment my favourite type of music is house
- I have a really bad habit of biting my nails when I am stressed
21) What are your three fun things to do?
- I love just sitting down and listening to music
- Go to the pub with my friends
So I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, I enjoyed answering them. I am going to nominate everyone for this tag! As I think it is a really fun one to take part in. Thank you again Becca for nominating me. Everyone make sure you check out her blog. Love you guys!
Inspired Elegance xxx